Monday, July 27, 2009

Waking Life

I had a crazy dream last night, filled with time travel, a clan of homo habilis conspiring to kill through means of deception and trickery, secret love affairs, and me going to the bank in my underwear. How long and elaborate the dream was reminded about a movie I watched a while back called Waking Life. It's a great movie that inspired me to try a lot of lucid dreaming, and create a lot of art inspired by my dreams. I decided to work on a big project earlier this summer about dreams, but that didn't work out. I just wasn't interested in the project at the time. I'm thinking I might give it another shot, and just take a different spin on it. Here's a clip from that movie.

1 comment:

  1. Dude that is one of my favorite movies of all time. Sooo great. Glad to hear you like it. Your work is great. It's awesome to someone else excited to be doing some real work in college. *Subscribed*

    ReplyDelete