Tuesday, July 7, 2009

sketchbook/updates

For the past week or so, I've been trying to ease up a bit and get the chance to visit friends around the state. It's been great. I got to see a lot of friends in the upstate, and go to John Ott's house down in Rowesville for Funchess Farm Fest. If you've never heard of Rowesville, don't feel bad, even our GPS got confused there.
Speaking of John, John and I are going to be releasing a book sometime in the near future. It's going to be a collection of life lessons from the mind of John Ott, and I'll be doing the Illustrations. So keep a look out for that one. John's tales are definitely not of the ordinary. I've also used this time to try and focus more of my attention again to working in my sketchbook. Above is a page from it.
Tomorrow, I'll be helping teach a ceramics class in downtown Columbia. The class is led by local ceramicist Sonia Neale. Check back again soon for more updates, I've got a lot of things going now.

No comments:

Post a Comment